The first step towards membership is to schedule a meeting and a Private Facility Tour with the Membership Director. We look forward to hearing from you. We offer three levels of Golf Membership, a Sport Membership and a Dining Club membership.
Golf Membership at Eagle Oaks now has Even More Value
We are proud to announce our partnership with 139 Jack Nicklaus Design golf courses around the world. As an Eagle Oaks member, you will have exclusive access to Jack Nicklaus-designed courses throughout 32 states and 13 countries. Some of the most notable courses include PGA West, Loxahatchee, and Harbour Town, just to name a few. Plus, there are several locations within a few hours drive, perfect for a day trip.
Please note that a portion of all memberships dues are subject to sales tax.
Annual Charter Membership (Full Golf Privileges)
Unlimited golf and use of the practice facility for Primary member and children under 23. Full clubhouse, pool, tennis, and fitness center privileges for your immediate Family. Includes locker, bag storage, and access to Golf Events for the Primary member. Spouse may play as a guest. For those under 41, please inquire with the Membership Director on the Junior Charter Tiered Dues Structure.
Annual Associate Membership (Restricted Golf Privileges)
Unlimited golf privileges within restricted times and full practice facility usage for Primary member and children under 23. Full clubhouse, pool, tennis, and fitness center privileges for your immediate Family. Includes locker and bag storage for the Primary member. Outside of Prime Golf Season, no restrictions.
Annual Social Golf Membership (Restricted Golf Privileges)
Two (2) rounds of golf a month at restricted times and full use of the practice facility usage for Primary member and accompanied children under 23. Full clubhouse and fitness center privileges for your immediate Family. Pool and tennis complex privileges are available for an additional annual fee. For those under 41, please inquire with Membership Director on special pricing. Outside of Prime Golf Season, no restrictions.
Tennis Membership is ideal for families or individuals who are primarily interested in tennis, dining and social events at the Club. Group classes and private lessons are available. This family membership plan includes your children under 23 years old. Children may also participate in summer golf clinics. For information or if you would like to schedule a tour contact Anita McKenna the Membership Coordinator.
Annual Sport MembershipUnlimited use of the Aquatics and Tennis Complex, fitness center, dining and social events. Golf privileges are unavailable for this membership category but children may participate in summer golf clinics. For information or if you would like to schedule a tour contact Anita McKenna, the Membership Coordinator.
The Farmingdale Dining Club at Eagle Oaks
If you do not golf, but you would like to be a part of the Country Club atmosphere, Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club offers two dining membership options. There is a Corporate and Family version. For information or if you would like to schedule a tour contact Anita McKenna, the Membership Coordinator.
Corporate Dining Club at Eagle Oaks
Reward yourself, your clients, and your employees with full service dining and social events. Join the social network of successful local business owners who are already members by calling Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club your club. For information or if you would like to schedule a tour contact Anita McKenna, the Membership Coordinator.
- Unwind after a stressful day at work with a relaxing massage
- Boardroom access for business meetings, as well as a convenient business center equipped with a computer and wireless internet access
- Impressive private grill room for lunch meetings
- Host Corporate Holiday functions, product showcases, networking events, or other larger meetings catered to your every need
- Allow us to take care of your transportation arrangements
As a Corporate Dining Member, you will impress clients in our private member’s only grill room, and attend our special member’s-only functions and events throughout the year. Eagle Oaks is well appointed for business meetings and conferences in either our private boardroom, which provides an intimate setting for a meeting of about 18 people, or in our expansive Farmingdale room, which can accommodate anywhere from 20 to upwards of 100 people. In addition to all of this, you and your company will receive special member’s only pricing on events that you host at the club. Sponsor up to three other employees for privileges.
Family Dining Club at Eagle Oaks
You don’t have to be a golfer to experience all of the amenities and luxuries of a private club. Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club is proud to offer the Dining Club to families as an exclusive club within Eagle Oaks. The club hosts family-centric events throughout the year to take the stress out of the holidays, and to create an environment to build life long bonds between family, friends and other members.
- Gather with family and friends in our member’s Saint Andrews Mixed Grill Room
- Enjoy fine dining in the adult only Prime & Vine Steak House.
- Store your favorite collection of wines and rent a private wine locker.
- Host intimate private dinners in the Magnolia Suite or in the Jack Nicklaus Board Room
- Enjoy a casual summer dinner and drinks at our outdoor patio bar—where we serve everything from burgers and fries to steamed lobster—all prepared right before your eyes
- Grab your drink and lounge by one of our two relaxing fire pits or fire tables
- Host your special functions at Eagle Oaks and receive member discounted pricing
- Use the fitness center at your leisure and enjoy the benefits of an personal trainer
- Unwind after a stressful day with a relaxing massage