The Dress Code standards are in place to ensure the level of enjoyment you receive while visiting. They are extremely important to us and have been established to compliment your overall experience at the Club. Our Staff is here to answer any questions you have about the dress code and they have been directed to gently remind those who accidentally forget or are uninformed of the standards. Management reserves the right to define “appropriate” attire. We hope that the following guidelines will assist you in making your time spent at the Club as comfortable and pleasurable as possible.
- All members, family members, and guests shall be neat and wear appropriate attire at all times.
- Members and guests shall not change clothes or shoes in the parking lot.
- No golf shoes allowed on carpeted areas in the upper level of the Clubhouse.
- The “Jeans in good taste” policy is strictly enforced under the following conditions: No ripped jeans, no low rise jeans, no rolled/cuff jeans, consistent color jeans. “Jeans in good taste” are never allowed on the golf course, practice range, upstairs in the ballrooms for any function., and never allowed on Saturdays (Day or Evening)
- Flip-flop shoes shall not be worn inside any club facility, except in shower or wet areas.
- Hats shall be removed while indoors, except in the locker room areas, including the men’s grill and card room. Hats shall not be worn backwards.
- Shirts shall be tucked in at all times.
- Tropical style, button down shirts (silk collared, button down, with no tail) designed to be worn outside of pants are acceptable.
- Formal Jackets are required for Gentlemen on Saturday Nights.
- Women shall not wear tube tops, halter tops, spaghetti strap tops or spandex clothing on Club grounds.
- Shorts and skirts shall be no more than 4 inches above the knee. Anything shorter is not acceptable.
- Exercise clothes shall not be worn on club grounds, except on your way into the facility when changing immediately once inside. They may be worn only in appropriate areas such as the fitness center, locker room areas, gentleman’s grill, and ladies’ lounge.
The Dress Code is applicable to children age 7 and above; however, parents are responsible for ensuring that all children under 7 are appropriately and neatly dressed while on the premises.
Dress Code for Golf Course & Practice Facility
- Denim, camouflage, and cargo pants or shorts, or any form of such outerwear is not acceptable.
- Golf shoes with metal spikes are prohibited; all other spikes are acceptable. No sandals allowed.
- No Golf Shoes are allowed on carpeted areas on the upper level of Clubhouse.
Golf polo shirts with a collar or mock turtle neck style shirts, all in good taste, must be tucked into the waistband. T-shirts, crew-neck and V-neck shirts and athletic style pants/shorts are not permitted. Hats shall be worn in proper, bill-forward manner.
Sleeveless collared golf shirts or t-shirts must all be in good taste. Tank tops, halter tops, short shorts, or athletic wear is unacceptable.
This is a Non-Smoking Facility
Smoking is not permitted inside any Club building or Golf Shop, including rest rooms.
- No Cell Phones are allowed anywhere on the Upper Level of the clubhouse or in any restroom.
- Cell phones are ONLY permitted in locker rooms, gentlemen’s and ladies’ lounges, and patio areas. They are not allowed in the Mixed Grill Room.
- Place your phone on Vibrate mode while on Club grounds. Your discretion and courtesy are requested when using your cell phone.
- Land line phones are available throughout the Club.
- Cell phones are not allowed on the golf course during Club Tournaments.